In autumn 2020 “Guiding Innovators Hub Vienna” was founded with the aim of building a family office, based on the organic venture building approach. From this the family office Merope Capital developed, which enables efficient and individual management of the portfolio and also offers reliable control over the assets to be managed.
Building Innovative Businesses
The focus is on the investment arm of the family office, the personal development of the entrepreneurs and operational support in building up the investments. The family office creates more perspectives and is a creative sparring partner for innovative topics.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
To achieve sustainable growth, we have established a vision with clear goals:
- Profit: Maximizing return to share owners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- People: Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bringing to the world a portfolio of several brands that anticipate and satisfy peoples’ desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurturing a winning network of partners and building mutual loyalty.
- Planet: Being a responsible global citizen that makes a difference.
The entrepreneur Josef Katzgraber, an expert in Tourism, FinTech and Blockchain Investments, Herbert Schoderböck specialist in M&A and the Visionary, Investor and Real Estate specialist Günter Kerbler have created a space with Merope Capital in which innovations become reality.
Head of Communictaios
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.”
Organic Venture Specialist
- Doctorat European Institut for European- Business- und Antitrust Law
- MBA Programm Warwick Business School,
- AUSTRIA EMAIL AG board member since 2018 additional group management GROUPE ATLANTIC (Paris) for Germany-Austria-Switzerland
- 2003 – 2010 MALIK MANAGEMENT ZENTRUM ST. GALLEN, ÖSTERREICH / CEE Managing Director
- 1999 – 2003 BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON Top Management Consultant LONDON – MUNICH – VIENNA
- since 2017 ZUKUNFTSFORUM SHL (Energy Efficiency) -Vice Chairman
- since 2017 CAFE + Co GmbH -Supervisory Board
- since 2010 INDUSTRIELLENVEREINGUNG Committe Member
- 2015 – 2018 VIENNA ESTATE AG Supervisory Board
- 2008 – 2011 AUSTRIA CARD GmbH Supervisory Board
- 2009 – 2012 ÖSTERR. LOTTERIEN GmbH Supervisory Board
- BUNDESPENSIONSKASSE AG Supervisory Board
- 2003 – 2007 ÖSTERR. TELEKOM MEMBER CONTROL COMMISSION
- Strong asset management background for Uniqa Insurance Group
- Business Development and Business Consultancy for Uniqa Ventures
- Strategic Consultant for various start-ups
- Co-Founder of SimplyTokenized GmbH
- CEO of FinFortus GmbH
- Co-Founder Guiding Innovators
Department of Tax and Financial Law | Lawyer | Certified Public Tax Adviser | Crypto Trustee at Validvent | Lecturer | Author | Co-Founder (loobio, SimplyTokenized, FinFortus) | Expertise: Blockchain, DLT & Crypto Assets, Tax Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, M&A | Member of the Advisory Council of Blockchain for Europe | Member of the Board of the Digital Asset Association Austria
Konstantin is currently a student of politics, philosophy and economics at King’s College London. He has collected experience in the startup ecosystem by working for Global Founders Capital, Europe’s largest technology investor and by working for the Y-combinator backed startup Fizz. Previously he has also initiated Europe’s first online Covid-19 symptom checker, a math learning app for Austrian students (supported by the ministry of education) and a local commerce startup. Konstantin has also participated in the TV show “2 Minuten 2 Millionen” and is listed in the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
Long term experience with development, production and marketing for toys and entertainment products
Background: Nintendo, Carrera, Playmobil, Timex
Strategic Consultant for various companies within the Toy-industry
Co-Founder and CEO of EQUINOX Consulting & Investment GmbH
1020 Vienna, Austria
+43 (0)664 46 37 880